Interest Rate

If I could give a zero or even negative star rating, I would.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I cannot stress that enough. STAY AWAY! Cardinal Financial, Mike I. and Scott R.

are the company and people your parents once warned you about. 1. Proper documentation was not given to me in the time allowed by law; 2. My loan was raised without my consent; 3.

I was stood up on the closing date; 4. The structure of my loan as well as the funds I would be receiving from this loan were all a lie as when I contacted Cardinal to receive a date when the escrow reimbursement funds would be received, it turned out that those funds were not going to be received afterall. The title company, Equity and their representative Tracy, also told me at closing that the funds would be received. In the end of a long awful road (closing took over 8 weeks) I was taken for several thousand dollars.

Learn from my mistake. Please. There are better companies out there. Cardinal Financial, Mike I - loan processor and Scott R.

- loan processor are completely unethical, untrustworthy and do not deserve your business or your money. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE or you can guarantee that you will be completely screwed over like I was. See the email "explaining" the money I was going to be receiving AND the reason I received right before closing why my loan was raised several thousand dollars AND I am not even receiving the reimbursement funds stated now!

Find a company with morals.Cardinal nor its employees have NONE.

Review about: Cardinal Financial Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments